HR Talent Acquisition at Chefkart
Views:469 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Chefkart - Manager - Customer Excellence (2-4 yrs)
Customer Excellence Manager
Job Title: Customer Excellence Manager
- We are seeking a dynamic individual who has proven customer success experience in reducing churn, improving customer adoption, securing upsells, building lasting relationships and turning customers into product champions.
- The individual will be given ample opportunity to define and grow the Customer Success function for the newly launched product, developing best practices, processes, retention, and growth targets and more.
- If you are a Customer Success champion who thrives in a challenging environment, constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you.
1. Manage customer and partner activity, risks and growth opportunities in Customer Success Portal and submit accurate weekly forecasts to management
2. Conduct customer-focused channel partner QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics
3. Effectively plan and prioritize customer activities and requests to manage customer issues requests, following through in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible
4. Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales to successfully close such opportunities
5. Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
6. Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes
7. Liaise with technical support, accounting, and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
8. Achieve / exceed target KPIs including but not limited to renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and NPS
What You'll Need:
1. Bachelor's/PG Degree (or equivalent work experience) from tier 1 colleges
2. 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales or related field
3. Exceptional client management and communications skills
4. Understand the business model and have experience delivering and implementing solutions for customers
5. Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed
6. Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
7. Experience working with reseller sales channel models a plus
8. Experience implementing customer solutions is a plus