Chartered Accountant - Insurance (1-10 yrs)
Role Purpose: One or two sentences summarizing why the role exists, the unique contribution it makes to the organization.
Establishing controls and checks to ensure a robust Investment and financials accounting and building up a comprehensive information system for internal and external reporting.
Working on below mentioned activities along with the other team members :
1. Computation and reporting of NAV on daily basis
2. Valuation of securities
3. Monthly closure of investment accounting system and trial balance upload
4. Various reporting's like Financial reporting, Regulatory reporting, Management Reporting and website reporting
5. Managing Statutory, Internal, Concurrent auditors
6. Preparation of fund financials
7. Derivatives related accounting & reporting's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.