Principal Consultant at Prontoe HR
Views:996 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Chartered Accountant - FinTech (0-2 yrs)
1. Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
2. Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
3. Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
4. Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
5. Discussing terms with your company/client's suppliers.
6. Providing advice on tax affairs.
7. Providing clients and businesses with financial information and advice.
8. Undertaking a full review of your employer's systems and analysing risk.
9. Advising clients on acquisitions, mergers and other business transactions.
10. Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
11. Maintenance of accounting records.
12. Preparation of accounts and providing small businesses with management information.
13. Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
14. Implement accounting systems and processes.
15. Reconcile income statements.