Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:11485 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Chartered Accountant - Financial Planning/MIS Reporting/Costing/Variance Analysis/Taxation - Insurance (4-6 yrs)
Chartered Accountant - Financial Planning, MIS Reporting, Cost Allocations, Variance Analysis, Transition,Taxation
- Business presentation on the company insights on monthly basis.
- Variance Analysis (AOP vs Actual ) and Budgetary control for the opex costs.
- Preparation of Yearly/quarterly/Monthly financial statement as per Indian GAAP and IFRS
- Co-coordinating with Statutory Auditors
- Dealing with Bank for day to day Operations.
- Handling Direct and indirect Taxation matter like TDS, GST, Income Tax etc
- Budgeting and Budget reviews from Actual Data.
- Experienced in implementing financial procedures, Company Policies and monitoring or building internal financial controls.
- Analyzing business issues and problems, conducting benchmarking study / trend analysis and assist the critical decision making process.
- Building performance and revenue reporting models, assisting in the preparation of revenue forecasts and business metrics reports.
- Tax planning and ensuring timely assessment and filing of direct tax returns in compliance with various enactments for clients.
- Independent handling of matters like T.D.S and various other Direct Tax matters.
- Implementing financial results forecasting system for providing accurate future results projections and budgeting system ensuring timely compilation and presentation of Budgets.
- Ensure that adequate controls are in place and complied with in the Revenue & Cost processes to ensure achievement of financial objectives.
- Preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance.
- Reviewing Financials on daily basis during every Month close and reporting issues to Finance Management comparing Actuals to Budget/Forecast/Prior Month to ensure correct month-end.
- Intercompany transactions with group companies.
- Budgets and Operational Plans - Manpower Plan, Sales Plan, Income and Expense Budget, Branch wise and Department wise allocation of budgets, Quarterly Projections updating, Variance Analysis & Control.
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget.
- Preparation and roll out of monthly financial deck and other reports for top management which includes financial performance snapshot of various customers, products and regions on vectors like Revenue, Cost, and Balance sheet including KPIs.
- Conducting variance analysis of the forecasted budget against the actual results, critically evaluating all elements to identify the reason for surplus / deficit and reporting.
- Chartered Accountant with 4+ years of post-qualification experience into financial planning, MIS Reporting, Cost allocations, variance analysis, Transition of process migration, MIS Reports at various Department and segments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.