Junior Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:234 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant - Investment Bank (1-3 yrs)
Hiring for CA or CPA for an Investment bank based in Mumbai
- Preparation/review of Federal and State US Corporation tax computations & returns.
- Preparation/review of tax provisions under US GAAP on an accurate and timely basis
- Preparation/review of tax workings and disclosures within US GAAP & local statutory GAAPs
- Technical research in relation to tax matters of USA.
- Reviewing any new tax legislation that may impact the relevant entities (e.g. Japan and US CFC, CBCR rules etc.)
- Liaising with and preparation of responses to tax auditors, tax authority enquiries / issues.
- Month end / quarter end / yearend tax reporting
- Liaising with contacts in Financial Accounting and other Finance teams
- Close liaison with country tax managers to ensure that all matters known by the tax department have been provisioned for appropriately
- Responsibility for ensuring SOX compliance in relation to tax matters for the Asian entities
- Quarterly FIN48 reporting and tax provisions
- Further development and improvement of existing processes and internal controls for monitoring compliance for the tax accounting and tax compliance functions
- Legal entity rationalization
Candidates who are currently working in Big4 will be most preferred
Candidate should have complete CA or CPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.