Senior Consultant at Quess Corp
Views:194 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Chartered Accountant - Audit & Finance (5-9 yrs)
We are looking for candidates from consulting or MNC firms in india.
Location : Hyderabad
Qualified CA with audit and finance experience.
Essential Responsibilities - in addition to above:
- Manage a team of chartered accountants, accountants, trainees and associates;
- Manage various clients across the department in terms of delivery of the assigned and statutory works within the stipulated compliance time;
- Train the team with all the necessary secretarial works under GST, Income Tax, Labour laws, Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, SEBI and other related laws;
- Responsible to design team performance MIS to be presented to the management;
- Responsible to provide monthly or periodical MIS to clientele;
- Qualified graduate and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with approximately 5+ years of experience with preferably consultancy experience with the above responsibilities.
- Candidate with experience in providing chartered accountancy support to any corporate and research organizations would be preferred
- Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspire confidence in teams, executive management, and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Ability and courage to question status quo and develop solutions to address concerns
- Effective and efficient delivery of top-quality chartered accountant services in the corporate environment
- 5+ years of experience in managing team counselling on all chartered accountants matters;
- Experience in communications with various stake holders
- Ability to implement process-driven solutions to chartered accountants issues.
- Exposure to chartered accountants department
- Strong team management skills to uphold and manage team members to deliver effective delivery of various works and in time delivery to clients.
- Ensure compliances / works of clients are given top-most priority;
- Experience in presenting MIS reports.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.