Recruiter at Contactx
Views:104 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Chartered Accountant - Accounting Firm (2-3 yrs)
CA Fresher - Articleship from Big4/Big6 only
- Exp - 2 3 years exp into audit and strong on general and technical accounting (preferably big 6)
- You will be responsible for working with teams in preparation of technical consultation papers on Accounting Standards i.e. Ind AS / IFRS / USGAAP.
- You will work on engagements that providing accounting and technical support for companies that go IPO and accordingly, will be involved in various facets of the IPO process.
- Assisting companies in transitioning to Ind-AS from Indian GAAP (including preparation of diagnostic reports and assistance in conversion).
- You will be required to assist companies in audit-readiness and this may involve the following activities :
a. Preparation of financial statements under AS, Ind-AS, IFRS & USGAAP
b. Preparation of audit schedules and various supporting documentation for FS
c. Managing and supporting audit as may be required for clients.
d. Providing IFC documentation support as may be required for audit readiness
- Providing accounting and book-keeping services for various companies
- Providing virtual controllership functions including CFO services as required by companies
- Assisting companies in various controllership roles on short-term basis depending on specific requirements i.e. FP&A support, compliance and regulatory monitoring etc.
- Assisting management in group reporting support, where group reporting is primarily required to be undertaken in IFRS and USGAAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.