Consultant at Birchtree Consulting
Views:210 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chartered Accountant (2-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a Chartered accountant having about minimum2 years
Having an experience in preparation of the financial statements as per the IND AS and the schedule III (mandatory).
- Preferably from Retail industry but not must. From listed companies.
- Should be able to handle payroll accounting, debtor's accounting, vendor accounting.
- Should have handled departmental budget and MIS
- Vendor and Debtor reconciliation.
- Cash management and Bank reconciliation statement.
- Preferably should have worked in a multi system environment.
- Prior experience in SAP.
- Should have desirable proficiency in word and excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.