Chargebee - Customer Success Specialist (2-6 yrs)
You will be building relationships with Customers, understand their business and identify how Chargebee as a product can enhance their Business objectives.
Primarily, the Success team is responsible for Customer loyalty and retention. Working in Success means proactively engaging with Customers, understanding their journey so far within Chargebee, driving product adoption and delivering product value.
Engage with Engineering and Product teams to understand product roadmap & forward feedback on Customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Onboard new users.
- Proactively engage with Customers at risk.
- Drive user adoption.
- Increase Customer retention and loyalty.
We hope you- ve got -
- Excellent English communication (both verbal and written) skills is mandatory.
- 2-4 years of Prior work experience in Customer loyalty and retention preferred but not a must.
- Highly self-motivated and efficient in work.
- Capable of meeting deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.