Senior Recruiter at ECCouncil
Views:569 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Channel Sales Manager - IT - Middle East/Africa Region (5-9 yrs)
Channel sales Manager - Middle East region
Location - Mumbai/ Hyderabad
Mandatory - Channel sales, Partner acquiring and managing experience in the Middle East /Africa region
- Acquire channel partners in the assigned region, Provide quality support for existing and new channel partners and customers, facilitating creative improvements, and supporting the partners.
- Achieves the Region's revenue and profitability, market share
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Acquire,manages,supports new, existing channel partners
- Efficiently manages the regional partners and support them to help them gain more business from big corporates, training houses, educational, academic and Government bodies, ensure team productivity and assure time management to support sales in the region
- Run Presentations and visit partners & Support promotional / branding activities to boost sales
- Responsible for the Region's forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information
Education and Experience:
- MBA or technical graduate degree preferred.
- 5-9 years of experience in channel sales in the training/education industry/IT services is a must
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, fluent in English, neutral accent
- Understanding technologies and the cyber-security market trend is preferred
- Travel is required.