Channel/Franchisee Lead - EdTech Startup (7-12 yrs)
Channel and Franchisee Lead - EdTech Startup
- We are currently retained by a rapidly growing edtech start-up to hire a Channel and Franchisee Lead. It's a growing company which is established and is growing exponentially. It would be great opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- As a Channel Lead, you will be responsible for building relationship with right kind of channel partners (Individuals/ Companies/ Distributors). You will be responsible for building the entire ecosystem of channel and managing them.
- Lead Generation/ Managing and growing relationships with old and new accounts.
- Revenue Growth, Build and Own the relationship with channel partners across India.
- Come up with effective strategies and provide tactical support to Channel partners for increasing the reach.
- Handle business operations along with acquisition of new channel partners
- Training the channel partners on Sales Process, Business presentation and objection handling
- Drive closely with the Marketing and Operations team.
To fit in the bill :
- Strong experience in channel building/distribution management/Franchise Management
- Experience working with the Franchise business is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in K-12 space handling schools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good in data analytics, application and strategy making.
- A top B school MBA preferred.
- Please note this start up is in a scale up mode so only those who believe in doing hands on work will fit.
- If you think you fit the bill, write to us with a cover note on how you fit the role and why you would be interested in this role along with your CTC.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.