Lead Consultant at Mancer Consulting
Views:2053 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Change Management Role - Reference Data Services Domain - Investment Bank (8-12 yrs)
Change Management role for diversity for Reference Data Services domain with leading investment bank
- Candidate will have the opportunity to manage medium to large sized change projects within the Middle Office and Operations through full project life-cycle from the envisioning,
- Will be expected to create business case (BRD), conceptual designs of - as-is- / - to - be- (business process and technical flows) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
- Manage and execute deliverables specific to the Asia region as well as Global deliverables, with reporting both locally in Asia and into the Global Program.
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating a change agenda and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Partner closely with Middle Office, Finance, Operations, COO teams, and Technology partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions/workflows within Global Markets to support in Business activities like.
- Legal Entity infrastructure build out
- Industry Initiated Change build
- Regulatory Change rollout
- UAT for Key Initiatives
- BAU Issues Management
- Drive Issue resolution and Mitigate project risks.
- Reports on a program of projects with varying levels of complexity often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix of partners. Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsor and champion.
- Assist in managing program/project financials, risk management, and partners with technology program solutions manager for infrastructure requirements.
- Qualification: MBA from a reputed institute / Chartered accountant / Post graduate in Finance / Economics from a reputed institute.
- Experience: 8+ years of performing business analysis/definition and Project Management to support large projects and business change.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.