Lead Consultant at Mancer Consulting
Views:687 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Change Management Role - Reference Data Services Domain - Investment Bank (8-12 yrs)
Change Management role for diversity for Reference Data Services domain with leading investment bank
- Candidate will have the opportunity to manage medium to large sized change projects within the Middle Office and Operations through full project life-cycle from the envisioning,
- Will be expected to create business case (BRD), conceptual designs of - as-is- / - to - be- (business process and technical flows) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
- Manage and execute deliverables specific to the Asia region as well as Global deliverables, with reporting both locally in Asia and into the Global Program.
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating a change agenda and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Partner closely with Middle Office, Finance, Operations, COO teams, and Technology partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions/workflows within Global Markets to support in Business activities like.
- Legal Entity infrastructure build out
- Industry Initiated Change build
- Regulatory Change rollout
- UAT for Key Initiatives
- BAU Issues Management
- Drive Issue resolution and Mitigate project risks.
- Reports on a program of projects with varying levels of complexity often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix of partners. Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsor and champion.
- Assist in managing program/project financials, risk management, and partners with technology program solutions manager for infrastructure requirements.
- Qualification: MBA from a reputed institute / Chartered accountant / Post graduate in Finance / Economics from a reputed institute.
- Experience: 8+ years of performing business analysis/definition and Project Management to support large projects and business change.