Operations Manager at Champs
Views:1185 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Champs Group - Chief Financial Officer (10-20 yrs)
- Dealing with Investors, Handling Lending and Borrowing Litigation
- Preparation and monitoring of master business plan, assistance in setting up target across sector, region and products.
- Author of accounting policies, treasury and investment policy and inter control procedure and policies.
- Handling end to end project of Oracle EBS ERP implementation along with Oracle LMS and Treasury module.
- GST implementation across India. Managing monthly GST workings and return filing.
- Managing the entire end to end Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, cash management, FA module and GL functions.
- Accountable for tax compliance works related to TDS monthly deduction and remittance & filing of quarterly return (submission), issuing of TDS certificates.
- Leading the complete process of monthly and quarterly closing and complete scrutiny of Ledger before closing. Generating monthly, quarterly and annual MIS reports related to financial performance and financial status.
- Responsibility of Statutory Compliances like applicability of RBI guidelines, Company Law rules, Tax laws rules.
- Implementation of Ind AS and maintaining dual ledger model for both IGAAP and Ind AS based accounting needs.
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls and accounting controls by implementing policies and procedures.
- Engaging with Big4 internal and external auditors and managing entire end to end audit responsibilities on behalf of companies.
- Contributing in Business plan execution across the company and interacting with internal business partners.
- Raised Funds from PSU Bank through NCD issuance in very short span of time. This lead to reduce liquidity risk considerably.
- Handled Negotiation with Rating Agency and successfully managed to stop rating downgrade even in tough time of Covid-19.