Assistant Manager at Chalo.com
Views:289 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Chalo - Brand Marketing & Communication Manager (3-10 yrs)
Chalo is India's #1 bus transport technology company built with the core purpose to make travel better. With operations in 37 cities and enabling 1 billion rides annually, Chalo is solving a real-world problem that affects crores of Indians and creating India's largest mobility company along the way.
Key responsibilities :
1. Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
2. Developing strategies with execution for managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast, and online platforms ensure that products and services meet customers' expectations and to build the credibility of brands
3. Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
4. Supervising advertising, product design, and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
5. Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers, and chief marketing officers)
6. Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions, and photoshoots
Key skills for brand managers :
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Analytical skills and attention to detail
3. An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers' wishes
4. Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
5. Team working skills
6. The ability to manage and allocate budgets
7. Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
8. An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.