Chalo - Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts (1-3 yrs)
Assistant Manger - Finance.
Chalo is solving a real-world problem that affects 200 million Indians every day and, on the way, creating India's largest mobility company. As we take up this challenge, our focus is on the Karnataka market where Chalo is working towards making every passenger ride cashless and our buses truly digital.
If you have confidence in your ability to execute a great plan, then join us on our exciting journey!
Looking to hire CA.
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Good accounting knowledge, updated with Indian GAAP.
2. Experience in book closing and preparation of P&L and Balance sheet schedules
3. Monthly book closing, along with provisions and invoicing.
4. Knowledge about statutory dues - PF, ESI, TDS, GST
5. Preparation of financial statements, notes to account, and cash-flow
6. Monitoring accounts payable and accounts receivable process
7. Coordination with auditors, preparing audit schedules, and closing audits.