Chakr Innovation - Assistant Vice President - Field Operations (12-30 yrs)
The role will include managing a wide variety of departments in the manufacturing business, including Project Execution, Customer Satisfaction, and Cost Management. You will need to also drive and translate the Company's strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth, helping implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning. The role also includes overseeing company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
The detailed responsibilities include:
1. Project Execution, Quality, and Cost Responsibilities:
a. Overall responsibility for all project execution, customer satisfaction, and Quality assurance activities
b. Overall responsibility for all production control, warehousing & finished goods inventory control, shipping and logistics
c. Overall responsibility for Cost of Goods Sold, including cost reduction initiatives
d. Direct responsibility for approval and control of annual plant budgets
e. Coordinating with finance department for management of budgets and working capital
2. Site Engineering & Design
a. Managing team of site mapping engineers to model sites for installation of RECD
b. Finding and onboarding local partners for site design
c. Improving quality of data collection from site, including automation for site mapping
3. Customer Satisfaction Management:
a. Overall responsibility for high customer satisfaction levels during project execution
b. Overall responsibility to ensure smooth after-sales service, low customer complaints, and quick resolution
c. Coordinating with sales team to ensure a smooth customer experience for current and future products
4. Strategy & Planning:
a. Plan and allocate the resources department managers need, such as funds, labor and equipment, to ensure they meet their goals
b. Work with the CEO and the Board of the Company to develop strategies for each department's growth and success
c. Enabling launch and success of new product lines, including pilots, project management
Engineering Graduate with minimum experience of 12 years in a fast-paced manufacturing set up
- Experienced in Customer Satisfaction and After-Sales Service Management
- Experience and trained in management techniques Lean and Total Quality Management
- Demonstrates leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Exceptional executive presence, business acumen, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead the team and follow set procedures
- Establishing action-oriented relationships with external and internal business partners.
- Knowledge of Market trends, regional variations, and customer requirements
- Ability to develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of supply chain.
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Processes, Customer Service, Financial Budgeting and Analysis, Project Management, etc.