Manager HR at Chaitanya India Fin Credit Pvt Ltd
Views:4538 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:241
Chaitanya India Fin Credit - Business Head - Sales (15-20 yrs)
Location: Madya Pradesh
The Company has multiple Loan Products like Two Wheeler Loans, Micro Housing Loans, Dairy loans in addition to the JLG loans.
- The role requires the Business Head to build the business from scratch including Portfolio growth, and manage Portfolio at Risk, Recovery performance. All these loans will be appraised and distributed through the branches and the business team takes accountability for business volumes, sourcing, collections and follow ups on late payments.
- Ensuring that adequate resources and knowledge is provided to deliver on the results. The person needs to have an understanding of the costs and risks of the NBFC business.
- A suitable Candidate would have more than 15+ years of overall experience and experience Financial Services would be advantage.
- A MBA qualification is useful but analytical skills and Risk management are the key technical skills needed. A key skill required is to be adept at Cross Function Work.
- The person should be good at MS excel, have sound Numerical Skills and should be good at Analyzing and Interpreting Data.
- The Person should have a sound understanding of Business Economics and Unit Economics.
- The Business Head should be able to deeply understand risk in the loan products and understand the cost and effort at mitigating them.
- Principally the Business Head has to take ownership for the deliverable for the loan products and work with the other stakeholder teams to meet his/her goals.
- Prior Exposure to Business Head role to the lower Income Segment in rural segment would be very useful.
Chaitanya India Fin Credit Private Limited is Bangalore based rural financial services company with operations in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bihar, UP and Jharkhand. The company is a NBFC having been in existence for more than nine years and is strategically important as per RBI. With the mission of improving the lives of low-income families through the provision of financial services, it serves more 3,00,000 women members and has a portfolio of more than Rs. 600Cr.