Senior Manager - Consulting at Chainalytics
Views:1082 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
Chainalytics - Consultant/Senior Consultant - IBP/Demand/Supply Planning (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT CHAINALYTICS :
Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner's Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Chainalytics - Integrated Demand and Supply Planning (IDSP) practice assists clients with the executive IDSP process. We define the executive IDSP process as a cross-functional business process with a goal of balancing demand and supply as profitably as possible by maintaining one - truth- that is, one integrated sales and operations plan. In addition, we offer opportunity assessments that focus on improvements available from integrating the planning processes. Our professionals work closely with clients on initiatives to balance demand and supply by helping them design their demand and supply planning processes, overlay enabling technology, and ultimately, implement the executive IDSP process. The result is improved cost efficiency and service levels for our clients, thus increasing their supply chain's contribution to added shareholder value and overall business effectiveness.
- Identify and analyze data, such as historical sales, inventory, and other operations/supply chain data from different sources (databases, excel sheets, emails, etc).
- Work closely with and Solution Architects to develop functional and technical solution designs.
- Configure the tool/solution(JDA/Blue Yonder,o9etc) as per the design and institute performance monitoring systems.
- Use mathematical models (predictive and statistical methods) to analyze and manipulate large data sets to provide business insights to customers.
- Create and execute workflow and data analytics test-cases to document and solve issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams, IT and business stakeholders, to ensure successful planning and execution of projects.
- Plan, develop and deliver Super User and End User training, for a global user base.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
- Strong fundamentals of analytics packages (SQL, Python, R, Excel) and training in databases (SQL Server, MySQL).
- Basic understanding supply chain planning concepts focused on Demand Management, S&OP, etc.
- Strong analytical techniques, data mining knowledge and proficiency in handling large amounts of data.
- Good communication skills.
- A Master's degree in Business Analytics or Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- Knowledge of planning tools/systems is desired.