HR at CG Power & Industrial Solutions Limited
Views:3381 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
CG Power & Industrial Solutions - Chartered Accountant (2-4 yrs)
Job description :
1. Maintenance of day to day accounting on Tally / SAP of subsidiaries (Indian as well as overseas)
2. Finalisation of accounts on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
3. Compliance with INDAS, other relevant applicable GAAPS and other relevant provisions of SEBI, MCA, ICAI etc.,
4. Ensuring limited reviews on quarterly basis and year-end audit
5. Coordinating/interaction and report building with auditors of respective entities for completion of limited reviews and year-end audit.
6. Coordinating/interaction and report building with various consultant appointed by respective entities for various statutory activities and other consulting services
7. Statutory and regulatory compliance like GST, TDS, Tax audit etc. Monthly as well as yearly.
8. Providing information and complete financials on regular basis to corporate office on quarterly, yearly and as and when required.
9. Assisting corporate office on need basis for global consolidation of accounts as and when required
10. Compliance with RoPs of the Company
11. Effective interaction with other departments, units and subsidiaries of the Company for various activities on timely basis
Skill required :
1. Qualified Chartered Account with 2/3 years of experience preferably in industries
2. Operating knowledge of Tally / SAP / SAP BPC
3. Good knowledge of INDAS, GST, TDS, Income Tax, The Companies Act, SEBI, MCA compliance
1. Good Team player
2. Good communication skills oral as well as written
3. Self starter and proactive
4. Ready to accept challenges
5. Have ability of work under pressure and in coordination with team