CG Global - Deputy Manager - Corporate MIS - CA (2-4 yrs)
Role : Global Corporate MIS
Current Designation : Deputy Manager - Corporate MIS
Current Grade : M1
Department : Corporate MIS
Sub Function : Finance & Accounts
The role reports to: Primary Manager
Job Purpose :
- The position is expected to handle & manage the end to end MIS and Analytics function in the organization. The job involves working in close coordination with the senior management team and Operations to ensure the timely delivery of relevant and value added MIS to assist in driving performance across the organisation.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Providing analytical & comparative reports to the management. Monthly MIS & Pre MIS, Flash Report, Weekly Reports, other User specific reports
- Inputs to management for qtly board presentations - quantitative data & qualitative analysis
- Profitability Forecasts based on current performance, internal external factors and critical business Inputs
- Working Capital management
- Cash Flow Monitoring
- Inventory Control
- WC Statements
- Reporting OI / UEOB for margins / & profitability
- Structuring and Automation of management reports
Key Accountabilities :
1. Provide following report to management for decision making
A. Prepare and analysis India, overseas & CG Consolidated MIS.
B. Prepare and analysis pre MIS for India as well as Overseas
C. Prepare and analysis of cash flow, working capital.
2. Prepare and analysis India, overseas and Global UEOB, UEOB pipeline and Order intake figure every month
3..Prepare and check data for board presentation
4. Update/change/ control inwards and inventory of material
5. Fulfill data requirement of various department (HR, Treasury, Accounts etc.)
6. Automation and standardisation of reports :
- Design, develop and provide relevant and timely action oriented MIS and Analytics to the management teams across the CG
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
Educational qualifications (Threshold educational background required to execute the role) : CA
Relevant experience : 2-4 years experience in the Preparation and analysis of MIS, Budget, forecast and board presentation.
Necessary Functional Skills required for this job :
- Maths and Statistics Background
- Predictive Modelling and Behavioural Scoring
- Results oriented individual with a strong desire to make contributions to the business
- Strong communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Exceptional Leadership Skills and Ability to Drive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.