Consultant at CFO Bridge Services Pvt Ltd
Views:258 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
CFO Bridge - Finance Consultant (2-4 yrs)
About the Company - www.cfobridge.com
- To prepare MIS comprising revenue analytics, P&L, BS and Working Capital statements, combining financial and non-financial information for client databases. At any point in time, candidate will be managing 3-5 clients' MIS every month.
- Participate in the management discussions with promoters / business owners along with Partners every month, as appropriate.
- Prepare annual budgets & operating plans for clients, wherever applicable.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for clients and monitor them every month for deviations. Raise red flags as appropriate.
- Work on costing / pricing matters, wherever relevant.
- Work on new initiatives - including preparation of project cash flow and engaging with banks, wherever relevant.
- Manage fund raise activities at clients, including managing sell side due diligence.
- Manage annual audits for clients, wherever relevant.
- 2-3 years' experience- Strong analytical skill; should be able to grasp nuances of different businesses quickly.
- Strong analytical skill; should be able to grasp nuances of different businesses quickly.
- Clarity of thoughts in terms of problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Excellent MS-Office skill - to be able to manage complicated spreadsheet.
- Good financial modelling skill. Should be able to transform large volumes of data into actionable insights.
- Excellent oral & written communication skill - to be able to manage communication with clients independently.
- CA / MBA (Finance)
- 2-3 years' experience