CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:668 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
CEO Office Role - Events & Operations Support (4-8 yrs)
We are seeking an events, communication and special Projects person to assist CEO of a fortune 200 professional services Company in Mumbai
You would be an excellent communicator, savvy with technology and be able to manage Key projects in the office of the CEO
We are searching for an enthusiastic event manager with a "can-do" attitude to assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization's image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. The event manager will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events' calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives. Your creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist our organization in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our organization's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management. The noteworthy Event Manager should reinforce client-to-business relations, improve the organization's image, and effectively deliver on event objectives.
Event Manager Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Liaising and negotiating with INternal and External Teams/Colleagues/Stakeholders.
- Updating senior management.
- finalizing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Setting out CEO Schedule where nexessary
- Managing CEO Priorities and Calendar
- Managing CEO speak sessions and Townhalls
- Handling post-event reports.
Event Manager Requirements:
- Degree in public relations, communications, or hospitality.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Risk management experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.