Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1095 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
CEO - Alternate Assets - Fund Raising (8-15 yrs)
- Build an Alternate Asset Fund.
- Establish a substantial and diversified client base and drive formation of both new joint ventures, segregated accounts and discretionary funds.
- Drive firm introduction, investment strategy development, due diligence meetings, final presentation and negotiation and legal documentation leading to fund/joint-venture formation.
- Investor sourcing and investor relations - Seek out new private equity investors. Maintain and strengthen existing investor relationships.
- Lead the execution of PE fundraising including funds structuring, marketing, investor due diligence, negotiations, fund documentation, compliance, etc.
- Work with other business units and investment teams to identify, analyze and source pipeline assets for funds.
- Assist in maintaining centralized oversight of the investment management business, including investments performance analysis, investor reporting, governance and returns bench marking. Develop policies and guidelines to ensure strong governance for the Group''s investment management business.
- Drive ongoing improvement and streamlining of investment management processes and related performance metrics.
- Lead the preparation and obtain approval for annual business plans and budgets.
- Contribute to firm''s investment management strategy through research and market intelligence, including keeping current on competitive and regulatory landscape and best practices.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum 8-15 years'' experience in private equity fundraising or related investment firms.
- Extensive network with PE investors, Institutional Investors network.
- Proven track record in fundraising for products and cultivating strong investor relationships.
- Possesses sharp analytical, research, problem-solving and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to lead negotiations and close complex transactions.
- Strong team leader who is comfortable with matrix reporting and co-ordinating across business units and teams.
- Knowledge of legal and compliance framework for fund managers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.