Partner - Talent Acqusition at A Global Executive Search Firm
Views:2099 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Centre Head - P&L - Hospital (10-20 yrs)
Role Purpose : Should have handled P&L responsibilities for a Hospital.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide leadership to the team to achieve high morale, quality outcomes and positive financial results.
- Assure cost effectiveness and financial integrity, with emphasis on revenue enhancement, productivity, utilization management and overall profitability.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies .
- Communicate key information to all stakeholders of consumer / Patient preferences, marketplace needs, the competitive environment, and progressive patient care practices deployed by market leaders.
- Provide management oversight for the development of high quality, cost effective and integrated clinical programs.
- Provide inputs for the Corporate Committees & Councils, wherever required.
- Lead and direct timely execution of new Hospital projects.
- Establish & maintain budgetary control and ensure cost optimization across all functions.
- Identify and develop new markets and patient care opportunities.
- Monitor budgets, forecasts & operational plans to ensure business targets are exceeds and revenue maximization opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Overseeing strong workforce development through recruitment and retention, employee satisfaction and engagement, maximizing growth potential of employees and strong succession planning.
- Establish accountability and ownership of deliverables across all team members.
- Provide coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve business results.
- Responsible for the management of team personnel which includes performance management and competency building activities.