Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:414 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Centre Head - Customer Service Delivery - Broking (8-12 yrs)
Key Deliverables :
- Supervising, guiding and motivating a various team in Customer Service
- Overall responsibility for all business units that operate from the CS Centre. Handling various LOB's in CS
- To provide optimum service experience to the customers in a consistent manner through timely resolution of issues.
- Ensure regular training of the team to meet service requirements consistently in an effective manner.
- Adherence to service & quality benchmarks, to provide world-class service experience for customers
- Strict adherence to process Turn Around times and also adhere to commitments made to the client.
- Work closely with the Quality team to provide periodic feedback to Team coaches and Team managers
- Meeting Process SLA and ensuring team member and process KRA's are achieved
- Data analysis to identify improvement opportunities in the process
- Work with the Projects team on reduction of customer interactions
Job Requirements :
- Graduate / Post graduate with min 8 years in Team handling in Broking industry.
- Should have good communication (verbal & written) & presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
- Exposure to Projects and NPS will be advantageous