Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:410 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Central Planning & SCM Transformation Role - Manufacturing Conglomerate (15-22 yrs)
Central Planning & SCM Transformation with a Manufacturing Conglomerate
The incumbent should have:
1.) Hands-on experience of leading a major deployment of either SAP-IBP/ Kinaxis / Anaplan or similar platforms in at-least one module/function in India
2.) Experience of 15+ years in core S&OP business process in manufacturing/discrete industry
3.) Hands-on experience in leading or working in core positions for a major transformation project in automotive OEM or Tier 1 industry or related industry.
4.) Demonstrated ability to work in large teams across the value chain of a large enterprise, with domain experts such as demand planners, buyers, sales planning, rough-cut capacity planning, central production planning & control.
5.) Proven experience in stakeholder management and bringing about alignment in functional/operational leadership is a key requirement
- Engineering in any discipline, with specialization(masters or MBA or certification) in operations /supply chain.
- Conversant with Qualitative, Quantitative, Causal Methods and Forecasting tools. Good understanding of Statistical techniques for forecasting, co relations and clustering.
- Should have worked with statistical or ML tools for forecasting, MTS, MTO, consensus planning, capacity planning, production planning and key metrices with calculation methodologies across all these areas will be useful.
- Understanding of RDBMS (Oracle/ MS SQL) with hands on experience in handling complex data bases is a must. Baselining of current operations and identification of necessary data fields along with methodologies of validating the collected data will be needed.
- Understanding of data integrity, data base storage and data transfer across interoperable applications is essential. Previous exposure to SAP- APO, constraint planning, RCCP, will be desirable. Will be good to have rudimentary idea of ABAP.
- Minimum 5 years of hands on with Project planning tools such as MS Project. With good understanding and practice of Agile. Certification such as PMI will be an added advantage.
- Documentation of projects, with version control for documents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.