Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:6449 Applications:606 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Center Head - General Administration - Infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
Center Head (General Administration)
Our client is a leading Infrastructure company
Reporting into the Country head,you will be responsible for :
- Manage the General Administration including HSE, HR, Government relations, Compliance, Corporate Communications, IT and Security
- Ambassador for the center to build the culture reflecting organizational commitments.
- Communicate with impact to senior stakeholders.
- Influence retention and drives colleague's engagement.
- Change agent for all new projects impacting the center.
- Owns the Operational risk and Business Continuity Planning of the site.
- Facilitate connects with onshore stakeholders during their visit to the facility.
- Give advice and counsel new joiners to help them integrate well in the organization.
- Facilitate Rewards and Recognition program along with Birthday celebrations, work anniversary celebrations in coordination with Project leads.
- Sharing information about any Notice from Govt. Dept. about any inspection or asking to submit details, to Legal & Compliance, HR and Country Finance (if required) and then extend support to that function to carry out the required action plan.
- Raise any red flag issues that need leadership attention from location standpoint
As a successful candidate you should have :
- At least 15 years experience as a project manager and leading and implementation of various initiatives.
- Should have relevant exposure to managing HSE, HR, Government Relations, Compliance, Corporate Communications, IT and Security
- Must have good interpersonal skills, be collaborative, highly action oriented and creative.
- Excellent people management abilities.
- Good understanding of regulatory compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.