HR at Celonis India Private Limited
Views:54 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Celonis - Team Lead - Technical Customer Support (9-12 yrs)
Team Lead Customer Support
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Team Lead Customer Support for our BANGALORE OFFICE
- We are the team responsible for the technical support of our global customers and partners for all questions related to our software. We form the internal interface between our customers and our consulting, data science, development, product management and OEM partner.
- As part of the 3rd Level Support Team you will take over the technical support (remote) of our global customers and partners for all questions related to our software. You will be primary contact for the planning, installation and integration of our software, as well as for answering and documenting technical questions
The work you'll do:
- Enable the Customer Support Engineers' success by developing a transparent, collaborative and customer centric team. Ensure your team builds the agility, technical expertise and interpersonal skills needed to support our global customers effectively
- Conduct performance reviews, provide coaching, share feedback regularly and partner with employees on career development by applying our Celonis Values
- Manage all aspects of customer support delivery, including daily operations, scheduling, meetings, addressing customer feedback, creating and refining support processes
- Foster a strong partnership between the different Celonis Support teams and stakeholders in other regions and Celonis Lines of Businesses
- Partner with regional and global peers at Celonis to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources
Work schedule: 24by7
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor's or Master degree in computer science, IT, engineering, management, business 5+ years of experience leading and developing Customer Support teams in a global and innovative environment
- Strong customer focus and service mindset, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set individual goals and targets for the team and communicate the strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals
- Proven flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and fast changing situations
- Ability to manage high pressure situations
- Proven experience in international customer handling and management
- ITIL Foundation Certification, addition ITIL Certificates are a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.