Ceat - Territory Leader - Distribution (2-6 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-11 LPA
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for enhancing secondary sales of distribution products in the designated distribution geographies
- Hiring and coaching DSEs
- Establishing distribution process with distributors and sub dealers and ensure hygiene
- Plan visits as per CEAT PJP norms for himself and DSEs as per beat classification and ensure adherence to the same
- Implementation of distribution systems at distributors- end and ensure regular usage
- Responsible for making market or work related reports
- Ensure regular relationship building with key distributors and sub distributors for the region.
- Conduct weekly review with DSEs and update the reviews on DMS software
- Conduct monthly planning and review exercises with the distributor and his sales force to maximize CEAT sales and coverage
- Partner with distributors by resolving their problems / challenges with respect to sales & marketing of CEAT products.
- Monitor distributor sales performance as per the defined journey plans and targets on a monthly basis
- Ensure prompt supply on time to channel partners
- Ensure prompt response to all customer related queries and mails
- Responsible for appointment of distributors as per the business requirement
- Support new distributors during their start-up period, including training, sales direction, and familiarization with CEAT processes and strategies.
- Identification of vacant geographies / markets to ensure coverage through sub dealers
- He has to ensure that distributors earn the desired ROI
- Responsible for ensuring proper service delivery through quick redressal of claims
- Conduct field inspections and CFA visits as part of the claim management process with adherence to companies policies and processes
- Field visits to Distributors, sub dealers, mechanic shops, garages etc to understand product performance and customer issues
- Support the RSM in resolving escalation from channel partners
Follow up with CFA / Commercial team to prepare invoice and ensure accuracy of details (for example, product specifications, quantity, payment terms and conditions)
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales and provide timely market intelligence reports
- Understanding competition presence by meeting competitors- channel partners
- Prepare sales presentations / pitch to potential distributors on product offerings from CEAT
Brand Building Initiatives
- Implement the BTL plan to increase visibility and to build perception of CEAT products
- Responsible for merchandising
- Organize Distributor meets to communicate about the various product offerings from CEAT and gather feedback.
- Keep abreast of all product and services provided by the company.
- Keep abreast of new sales techniques and processes.
Education and Experience Required
- Any Graduate / Any PG with relevant work experience
- 2-5 years, preferably FMCG/ Consumer durables industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.