HR at CCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:252 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CCS Technologies - Project Manager (8-13 yrs)
- Nature of PM experience: Customer facing, Pre-sales to execution to maintenance, Minimum team size handled 10 members, Handled parallel projects, AGILE projects, at least 2 to 3 years handling international customers from US/UK/Australia
- Nature of Technical experience: At least 5 years working hands on, developing software in any web/mobile technologies
- Certifications: Agile project management certification(s)
- Ability to work with customers of varied geographies and cultures.
- Sensitive to stakeholder priorities.
- Build cohesive working environment.
- Be a catalyst to pace on all engagements assigned.
- Strong communication and interpersonal capabilities.
- Conversant with trending technologies.
- Comfortable managing matrix teams.
- Prior experience handling projects that require extensive use of AWS/AZURE/GOOGLE cloud platforms.
- Thirst to continue learning technologies while taking the managerial career path.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Hands-on experience in .Net Technologies is preferable
- Experience in ERP/SAP B1 is an added advantage
- Having knowledge of Pre-Sales activities like RFPs, writing proposals, building POCs, brochures, etc. is an added advantage
Experience: 8+ Years experience in software development with 3 or more years as project manager