Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:4024 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
CCAR Modeling Role - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities include :
- Develop a suite of CCAR & PPNR models and support in regulatory Stress Test submission for a range of portfolios. the models should be built in adherence to the existing modelling standards.
- Ensure appropriate governance is followed during model development and fully comply with external regulation and internal governance processes.
- Completely understand the impact of the models on the Deposit balances, Revenues and has the ability to explain them to business stakeholders.
- Development of Code blocks and toolkits to support/ improve model development process.
- Action oriented and on time reporting & analysis to explain significant changes and proactively look to stay tuned to portfolio specific nuances.
- Stay on top of changing regulatory needs, reporting standards and understand their impact on the models.
- Actively manage teams workload ensuring that prioritization of activities is established with stakeholders.
- Coaching and technical support to junior team members on a need basis.
Skills/Experience Required :
- Masters or Ph. D in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, MBA or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in analytics specifically in the fields such as Credit Risk Modeling, Stress Testing, CCAR/ PPNR, Loss Forecasting, Reserving, IFRS 9, CECL etc. for a Banking organization.
- Strong understanding of consumer products such as Deposits, Savings, CRE, Derivative instruments etc.
- Strong track record of delivering on high value / critical projects
- Excellent quantitative aptitude and hands-on proficiency with analytical tools such as SAS, R.
- Effective communication, inter-personal and experience at stakeholder management with ability to build.
- Strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.