CBRE - Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - Research (2-5 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Thought Leadership: To work on topical whitepapers covering wide industry segments such as office, retail, housing, industrial, economy, policy issues, capital markets, amongst others.
- To contribute towards a timely and effective implementation of the annual India research work plan comprising of quarterly reports, special reports, client engagements & presentations, market flashes and media queries.
- To coordinate with other business line leads on research requirements and support
- To handle client queries and mandates work closely with the team on the data services deliverables.
- To closely work with the Asia and global research teams on regional and global mandates and reports.
- Relevant work experience with an IPC, developer, real estate fund or NBFC, infrastructure firm, top 4 consulting firms, amongst others. Background in investment research or equity research is also acceptable.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must have strong data analysis skills and a clear understanding on real estate market trends and policy issues.
- MBA/PGDM from recognized university.
- 2-5+ Years of experience preferably in research for real estate domain
Other Skills & Abilities :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyses, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to monitor and coordinate all types of projects with limited or indirect supervision.
- Ability to write reports, manuals speeches, and articles using distinctive style.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
A Formal supervisory responsibility in this position. It provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.