CavinKare - Brand Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-8 yrs)
2012-2014 pass-out batch from premier institute
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage brands profitably and New Product Development
- Identifying new business opportunities in the various categories handled by meeting consumers regularly and being aware of need gaps in the market and tapping those areas.
- Develop business plans for opportunities identified.
- Planning and Implementing the Go-To Market Plan
- Develop the category/brand strategy that delivers consumer loyalty and generates demand.
- Develop and execute category advertising and promotion campaigns with cost effective media mix to support brand objectives.
- Conduct regular researches to be updated about the consumer trends
- Should always have in-depth understanding of competition and their progresses through regular Market Visits and by means of Syndicated research tools like IMRB panel Data and AC Nielsen Retail Data.
- Drive cost reduction projects to improve Margins
- Coordinate all category product initiatives through the entire value chain to ensure seamless execution and profitable growth