Chief Manager at Tenasheous
Views:1037 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Category Manager/Senior Category Manager - Internet/Online (5-10 yrs)
Role Summary :
1. Fully implement the Vendor Selection Process in the Buying & Merchandising Department.
2.To effectively manage the vendors and analyze the data to review the buying process and to provide information on buying income, margins, fill rates supplier terms and so on to aid the category managers achieve a higher level of buying efficiency which is fundamental to improve and support the business in the achievement of the organization's financial objectives
3. Manage Sales, Margin, Inventory, Shrink, Display Needs, Vendor Management, Training Needs and support Operations relating to assigned Categories.
Key Result Areas:
1. Sales, Margins, Inventory Management, Shrink, managing Range Master
2. Activities related to Vendor Management eg. Reconciliation, Liaising, Fill rates etc.
3. Managing Data, Interpretation of Data, Business Reviews using data, Business Analysis, Promotions, Pricing, keeping & managing Contracts & TOTs upto date
4. Category Planning, Mark Downs, liaising with internal teams & Ecommerce,
5. Compliance to processes and legal requirements related to assigned categories