HR Consultant at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:754 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Category Manager - Men's Fashion (5-10 yrs)
- The person would be the business owner for his/ her categories.
- The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories.
- The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category.
- The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and at least 3 years of Category management experience with Men's Fashion
Responsibilities / Deliverables :
Driving Sales :
- Responsible for top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Manage website content to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
Monitoring Brand performance :
- Negotiate budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Plan and execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Report performance against key metrics in approved formats
Improve customer experience and retention :
- Develop processes and procedures to drive customer retention
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency;
- Analyse user experience across channels and touch points through web analytics and determine potential improvements