Associate Consultant at Laksh HR India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1765 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Category Manager - Internet/Online (3-15 yrs)
It's an integrated platform that seeks to provide end-to-end services for the construction and manufacturing needs of a varied clientele. Our connected engagement and e-commerce platform works to improve transparency and ease of business by forming direct connections between different customer bases and suppliers of resources such as steel, cement and paint.
Our Key Client Groups Include:
MSMEs: Those in the manufacturing business that require steel for industrial use.
Independent Home Builders (IHB's): Those who build residential properties on their own land (may not be an enterprise). Independent Customers: Builders, who develop properties for personal end use. Influencers: This group consists of masons, contractors, architects, fabricators, interior designers and such
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop materials category metrics and supply chain
- Responsible for category activation, sale and gross margins
- Responsible for closure of orders by coordinating with sales team and plants
- Develop insights into category expansion, prioritization, roll out
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCE REQUIRED:
- Engineer + MBA from good institute.
- 3 - 15 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical and metrics orientation
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with and navigate multiple stakeholders for closures
- Self-starter and driven
- Language Skills: fluent in English.