Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:575 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Category Manager - FMCG/Internet/Online - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-8 yrs)
Position Name - Category Manager
Location - Mumbai
Experience Range - 3-8 years
Mandatory Requirement :
1) Candidates having experience in Vendor Management.
2) Candidates with strong communication Skills.
3) Communicating with higher management (CXO)
4) Candidates from Tier 1 Colleges
5) Should be comfortable working from Mumbai Location.
About the client :
Our client is a fast-growing startup that delivers groceries in 10 minutes flat through an optimized network of dark stores that they're building across the country! They're scaling up throughout Mumbai quickly and, in the next 6 months, They'll be launching in Bangalore, Delhi, Pune and Hyderabad. They're incredibly well-funded and their investors include Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, and more! They've also built out one of the best startup teams in India, with Senior Executives from Uber, Flipkart, Dream11 and institutions like Stanford, INSEAD, IIM, and IIT.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborate with different Vendors (Vendor Management)
- Communicating with the CXO of the organization.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.tech/B.E is preferred OR equivalent practical experience
- Experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products.
- From Tier 1 Colleges
- Strong Communication Skills.
- 5 days work culture