Founder at TechClinic Connect Pvt Ltd
Views:1277 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Category Head - Healthcare (1-20 yrs)
About us - Techclinic is fastest growing, profitable, bootstrapped startup. We are on mission to make quality healthcare accessible.
We are 800cr company with 70cr ARR with profit margin of 25%. We are 600 people strong company. We started a year back.
- You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal.
- An excellent category Head must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment. They must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles. Exceptional communication skills are also key for category Head.
- The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
- The role of the Category Head is to execute the website's and multi-channel initiatives corporate wide to maximize revenue, profits and our customers' experience for assigned business segment and Work cross-functionally and with Senior Management to ensure efficient and effective execution of strategy and roadmap
- Creating and developing a long-term plan and strategy for development of the category.
- Develop strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams.
- End to end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer.
- P&L owner for the group of categories managed.
- Team Management: manage a team of Category Owners, Catalogue, and Vendor Acquisition resources. Develop and coach team.
- Manage Portfolio of Categories: New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, Managing product portfolio and inventory management. Shape long term portfolio expansion built on macro trends.
- Customer management: Managing key customer relationships, developing multiple channels, optimizing omni channel sales- through mix of online and offline sales.
- Marketing: Manages and optimizes marketing spends on the category group. Working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Category Analytics: proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.