HR at Valor Innovations Private limited
Views:760 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
CashFlo - Lead - Corporate Communication (6-10 yrs)
CashFlo, true to its name, is on a mission to unlock $100+ billion of trapped working capital in the economy by creating India's largest marketplace for invoice discounting to solve the day-to-day CashFlow problems faced by businesses. Founded by ex-BCG and ISB / IIM alumni, and backed by SAIF Partners, CashFlo helps democratize access to credit in a fair and transparent manner. Awarded Supply Chain Finance solution of the year in 2019, CashFlo creates a win-win ecosystem for Buyers, suppliers and financiers through its unique platform model. CashFlo shares its parentage with HCS Ltd., a 25 year old, highly reputed financial services company has raised over Rs. 15,000 Crores in the market till date, for over 200 corporate clients.
Our leadership team consists of ex-BCG, ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans serving as the advisory board. We bring to the table deep insights in the SME lending space, based on 100+ years of combined experience in Financial Services. We are a team of passionate problem solvers and big thinkers and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for a talented Corporate Communications Lead to manage and execute our external and internal communications at CashFlo.
Education and Experience:
Masters degree in communications with six years of experience in communications field required
- Craft and implement the Corporate Communication Strategy for CashFlo
- Shaping the over-arching narrative for CashFlo for both internal and external stakeholders. This will include the communication going in blogs, press articles, and any long form content, emails to customers, communication going to employees from CEO's desk, etc, investor discussions, etc.
- Owning the communication going out through the PR agency
- Drafting any press releases we want to do as part of our marketing initiatives
- Support founder's on external engagements- interviews, speaking opportunities, panel discussions
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with media
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Corporate Communications Lead
- Proficiency and Hands on experience with writing authored articles, press releases, etc
- Experience of handling and getting work done through a PR agency
- Journalism experience is a plus
- Experience in fintech space is a plus
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines