Director - Supply Chain Finance at CashFlo
Views:4550 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
CashFlo - Customer Success Manager - IIT/BITS/NIT (2-5 yrs)
Cashflo, true to its name, is on a mission to unlock $100+ billion of trapped working capital in the economy by creating India's largest marketplace for invoice discounting to solve the day-to-day cash flow problems faced by businesses. Founded by ex-BCG and ISB / IIM alumni, and backed by SAIF Partners, Cashflo helps democratize access to credit in a fair and transparent manner. Awarded Supply Chain Finance solution of the year in 2019, Cashflo creates a win-win ecosystem for Buyers, suppliers, and financiers through its unique platform model. Cashflo shares its parentage with HCS Ltd., a 25-year-old, highly reputed financial services company has raised over Rs. 15,000 Crores in the market till date, for over 200 corporate clients.
Our leadership team consists of ex-BCG, ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans serving as the advisory board. We bring to the table deep insights in the SME lending space, based on 100+ years of combined experience in Financial Services. We are a team of passionate problem-solvers and big thinkers and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, is ambitious, super tenacious and persistent. S/he is a self-starter thrives in a dynamic, small start-up environment, has a knack for understanding customer needs, and loves to get sh- t done! If you check these boxes - we want to talk to you!
Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India
Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
Be part of the core leadership team and be directly responsible for driving the company's success
Take on the role of an all-rounder, learn what it takes to start and grow a venture
Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest-growing markets in India and globally
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end supply chains and derive rapid value delivery post-corporate client conversion
- Manage corporate client stakeholders and ensure quick program launch
- Persuade SME clients to adopt the platform and transact on it. Provide necessary training & handholding to clients. Own SME client conversion, transaction volume, and revenue targets
- Use analytical tools to monitor user growth, identify and solve key issues in user adoption
- Manage client queries and concerns, and provide them with required solutions
Additional Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Founding team on different aspects of the business across Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Operations, and Product design
- Come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems facing the business - large or small
- Over time, become a Guru of the SME Fintech landscape
Skills/ Qualities Required:
- Problem-solving: Ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical and effective solutions
- A knack for getting the job done - A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills to deliver results
- Strong communication skills: Ability to convey a point of view in a fluent, concise and coherent manner. Good oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-hat and multi-task: Handle multiple work-streams in parallel with a cool head
- Willing and able to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to new roles as and when required by the business
- Willingness to travel to different client locations across India for meetings on a need basis
- Fluent in English and Hindi (expertise in additional languages welcome)
- Oh, and a bit of Excel and Powerpoint swag won't harm!
Preferred qualifications :
- Graduate degree from a Tier 1 institute, with 2-5 years of experience in consulting/customer success/Alliances role
- Experience in managing clients/partners and drive them towards the desired outcome
- Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment preferred
- Prior exposure to Fintech / Supply Chain Finance / Trade Finance at Financial Institutions a plus
Role: Business Manager
Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (structured as Fixed + Variable, ESOPs to be considered on a case to case basis) + Friday evening drinks & good karma points
Date of Joining: ASAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.