Head HR at CASHe
Views:580 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
CASHe - Manager/Senior Manager - Partnership & Alliances (5-8 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Partnership & Alliances(BNPL)
CASHe strongly believe that being able to pay in EMI should be available to everyone and not only those who hold a credit card or have a credit score. This is why we CASHe to be the fastest way to pay in EMI on popular online & offline stores. We do this by augmenting the best of mobile tech, digital banking and AI. So can't wait to order from your favourite restaurant, fancy a vacation, planning to purchase a new phone or need money for a medical emergency in the family, simply download the app and remember...
- Areas of specialization include Business Development & Partnerships, Customer Success, Program Management, B2B Sales, and Building.
What you'd need to bring to the table:
- Have hands on and direct experience on building brand new alliance partner/s and driving outcomes and reference able business results
- Sales experience in a B2B company as the current role, prior experience with a Bank or Fintech or E-commerce an added advantage (Preferably in ERP space)
Required experience of 5-8 years
What you'll be doing:
- Working with India market leadership team to define and acquire Brands / Merchant
- End-to-end on-boarding of partners from lead generation to commercial negotiations, technical integration & closing.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, yearly business targets
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey issues clearly, and concisely.
- Planning for the consistent growth in key business metrics in line with company objectives, as well as providing an accurate monthly forecast of opportunities.
- Work with marketing, customer experience & other teams to plan & execute promotional activity.
- Develop a feedback loop to ensure constantly improving experience for partners.