Cashcow.ai - National Coordinator (3-5 yrs)
- Responsible for achieving the regional target set for affiliation of institutes and no. of trainees to be trained and certified.
- Implement strategy for affiliation and certification and support National team of affiliation and accreditation to execute RSDC s vision by developing strong processes in the assigned region.
- Engage with industry and the market to understand requirements for skills, curriculum & future needs.
- Monitor and coordinate market research activities carried out in the respective region and help national LMIS team in updating the data.
- Support the National Director in affiliation of institutes and assessments of trainers in the region.
- Monitoring QA standards for affiliation and certification of trainers and trainees.
- Supervise assessment processes to measure the identified outcomes of an affiliated course.
- Provide inputs and feedback taken from various stakeholders for the improvement.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.