Senior Talent Acquisition Executive at Carwale.com
Views:1798 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:390
CarWale - Regional Head - Enterprise Sales (5-10 yrs)
Job Title : Regional Head Enterprise sales
Department : Enterprise Solutions
About Us :
- Welcome to India's largest automotive research portal, CarWale. Our mission is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new and used cars. Our site is designed to give you more control of the buying process and make finding your dream car easier than ever before.
- We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with. Hence, we assist our customers to make informed decision on car buying and ownership.
- We strive to be our customer's one stop source of un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons.
Whether you are looking for a New or Pre-Owned car, our website offers :
- The largest selection of vehicle inventory from dealers and private sellers
- Comprehensive research and comparison tools, including reviews, photos, videos and more
- Accurate On-Road Prices
- Offers on new cars through CarWale Advantage and Dealer Discounts
- Help with finance, insurance and warranty programs
- CarWale is the only website with more than forty thousand vehicle listings from twenty five thousand dealers and twenty two thousand private owners. We provide the largest selection of vehicles and attract more than 25 million genuine users each month.
- Culture and the values that brought us together is core to us and are the fundamental reasons why we have started on this journey.
About Enterprise Solutions :
- Enterprise Solutions is the core solutions team within the company that interfaces with the largest advertising clients and devise customized marketing and technology solutions to suit their needs.
About the role :
- To own the revenue delivery and long-term client relationship development for key advertisers on CarWale.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Ability to take an in-charge of P&L, revenue generation and business growth.
- Ability to develop appropriate media solutions based on the client's brief.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and creative (business result-oriented kind of creative) bent of mind.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed difficult sales targets.
- Good knowledge of digital media and the media eco-system (agencies, clients, publishers)
Contact Person : Aparna Rawat ( Talent Team)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.