Cars24.com - Training Content Manager/eLearning Content Manager (7-10 yrs)
About CARS24 :
CARS24 is a growing tech-enabled used Car Company that offers an efficient and reliable platform to customers to buy and sell used cars. It has disrupted the age old used car market with it's unique and customer centric business model. It enables car owners to sell their cars within an hour of a single visit to one of their many CARS24 branches. Within a few years of its inception, the company has witnessed an exponential growth and currently employs over 3,000 people across India and has grown rapidly, making it a leading player in Indian used car sector and fastest growing start up of India. With over 10,000 trusted channel partners from more than 230 cities across India, CARS24 has over 200+ branches in 75+ cities. Cars24 has the first mover advantage in industry and currently has over 90% market share.
We are looking for talented individuals who are excited about working long term, in build- ing a valuable business. We want folks who value building things from the ground up.
About the Team :
Our captains are :
1. Vikram Chopra (Wharton, IIT Bombay, Sequoia Capital, McKinsey) who is the Co-founder and CEO of CARS24 and leads the company's vision, strategy and growth.
2. Mehul Agrawal (BCG,IIMCalcutta,Forbes 2016 Asia 30-under-30, Forbes 2015 India 30-under-30) who is the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer he is the in-charge for driving business growth, shaping the business esthetics, and innovating the future growth opportunities.
Both of them had earlier founded FabFurnish.com. The rest of our team are driven, passionate individuals who possess excellent credentials, and have come together at CARS24 to do the most phenomenal work of their lives.
Please watch what our co-founder Mehul has to say at NOAH Conference in Berlin 2019. https:- /www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue3JlpktMMk
Position : Training Content Manager
Location : Anywhere :)
Work experience : min. 5 years
We are looking forward to hiring a training content specialist. It is a team managing role, however, getting hand dirty yourself is the primary requirement. This role is fully responsible for the end to end training content work and e-learning management. The team already has been working on interactive video modules and needs a master with next-level expertise.
Work you'll do :
- Design and develop learning modules including powerful presentations and AV modules
- Instructional design, storyboarding and conversational scripting are critical skills
- Design and develop experience-based learning course content for business cases and organization skill development
- Managing and handling team of content developers and creative designers.
- Organize training material and learning content in accordance with the business pace
- Ensure order, conciseness, style, and terminology in all learning material published
- Interface with subject matter experts (SME) to collate and formulate the training course content
- Adhere to the work schedule; work in a fast-paced environment meeting the business objectives in partnership with SMEs
- LMS management and e-learning success also will be an integral part of the portfolio
Required Skills and Experience :
- Instructional design (ID), storyboarding, content authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360 and Adobe Captivate)
- Manage team of content developers and creative designers
- Adult learning mastery along with strong hold on visual, oral and written delivery methods
- Proven experience in designing e-learning content in a corporate
- Experience with gaming, video or other emerging software strongly preferred
- Authoring and publishing content on e-learning platforms
- Skilled in the rapid development of e-learning courses
- Microsoft Office Products in Word, PowerPoint, Excel is a must
Why join us :
- Cars24 is the market leader in used car segment and growing in double digits year on year and we are already profitable
- We have top notch VC funds backing us and have raised more than $200 mn.
- We pay top salaries with lucrative esops options.
- Opportunity to work and learn with very mature, helpful and highly motivated techies.
- Our environment is vibrant and full of energy. We are looking for like-minded people who love to - code- and have passion in building great software.
- Flexible timings.
- Quarterly parties
- Rewards and Recognitions