Cars24.com - Senior Manager - Training & Strategy (8-10 yrs)
1. Develop and Implement Learning and Development strategy for the organization in line with business goals
2. Develop and institutionalize Competency Framework, Assessment of Learning needs and Training Plan
3. Develop Learning Modules and Leadership Development Program with internal resources and external agencies support.
4. Prepare Training Calendar, identify/develop internal and external faculty to build talent capability.
5. Develop Training Metrics to measure the effectiveness of delivery and content
6. Facilitate coaching and mentoring to develop middle management
7. Organize Train the trainer program, Soft Skills & Management Development Program
8. Conducting Training Need Analysis at the Organizational and Individual level to identify the gaps between the current and the desired performance
9. To be the custodian of all learning and development initiatives (functional and behavioral) across units and corporate globally
10. Delivery of Training programs at a middle and senior leadership level (proficient in classroom and platform delivery)
11. Participation and Ownership of all Organization development
- Certifications in Training and Development is desirable
- Should have hands on experience on delivery and development of behavioural, communication and leadership training modules
- Should be conversant with delivery models, modes of training, cultural nuances and their implications
- A veteran professional who can think ahead in terms of skill requirement for business and accordingly plan and implement
- Experience in implementing organisation development interventions along with Training and Development is desirable
Communication & Influence :
- Able to communicate and convince top leadership on the thought process
- Build credibility in front of team members and senior stakeholders and influence decisions at all levels
- Analytical Thought and Problem Solving
- Analytical approach with the ability to see the big picture.
- Confident and selfmotivated with an ability to take initiative.
- Proactive approach in identifying crunch situations and providing solutions
- A team player is able to work under pressure and with a proven track record to deliver against objectives.
- Excellent team management, leadership and coaching skills.