Team Lead - Recruitment at Cars24
Views:2666 Applications:613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Cars24.com - General Manager - Business Insights & Strategy - Business Intelligence - IIT/IIM/ISB/IISc/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
The General Manager - Business Insights and Strategy (BI), is a supervisory position with the BI division at Cars24. The BI team performs centralized business analytics function for Cars24 supporting all levels of the organization including the Executive Team (Founders and higher management). The General Manager performs an integral role in relation to data collection, modelling, and analysis. She or he performs and coordinates various analyses surrounding business problems and partners with business managers to make recommendations accordingly. She or he communicates analytical results to technical/non-technical audiences translating analyses into concise and clear business recommendations.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead analytics for one of the business verticals (Retail/Sales/Marketing) including developing and managing self-serving dashboards and providing insights and recommendations.
- Collaborate with business teams in Gurgaon and global sites and conducts in-depth analysis to support strategic planning.
- Build and manage the Analytics team for the vertical as well act as an individual contributor when needed.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Convert analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights; recommendations for technical; non- technical audience
- Provides clear, thorough, accurate, and consistent analyses from a variety of disparate data sources including, but not limited to, sales transactions, operations, and web/app traffic data.
- You will work with different lines of business to problem solve, measure and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness
- Creates highly sophisticated analytic frameworks and functional models to provide recommendations for solving key business problems.
- Acts as a thought partner with colleagues across Cars24 on how to resolve unique business problems using analytics. Partners include product heads, city business heads, and strategy leaders.
- Partake in data quality improvement and integration project as part of Cars24 long-term data strategy.
- Sets and manages stakeholder expectations related to specific deliverables.
Skills and capabilities :
- An experienced and motivated expert in data analytics with 5 years or more hands on experience to perform on-demand, exploratory, and targeted data analyses to obtain insights from data and help business make better decisions.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of all key aspects of a typical business - product, marketing, operations and finance
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple concurrent projects and prioritize tasks independently.
- Excellent analytical abilities: Data driven and understanding of key analytical techniques
- Strong background of working on analytical tools like SQL, Excel and R
- People management skills: Ability to build, lead and mentor large teams of analysts
- Prior experience in working with senior business leaders and acting as their thought partner
- Bachelor's degree from Tier 1 institute in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other quantitative discipline MBA (preferred)