Cars24 - Lead - Customer Service - Training & Quality (7-12 yrs)
Lead- Customer Service T&Q
The Head of Customer Service Quality and Training will be a key leader at CARS24 Gulf with the mandate to improve and set up consistent and excellent Customer Service standards for the outsourced CS partners based in India and Jordan. As a customer-obsessed leader, you will own the entire training and quality for the CS vendors - defining the scripts, quality parameters, calibration standards and work with the external TnQ teams to guide them. You will shape the customer experience through product, process, data and people interventions and be the voice of the customer internally. As a leader with a high sense of empathy, you will help drive the mission of solving for the customer.
- Help the business with the right customer insights and research for the respective market
- Create a strong vision for a world-class customer experience and set a clear roadmap for the internal teams to achieve
- Percolate CX metrics across the organisation by defining and tracking CSAT indicators across channels
- Proactively identify risks/ failure points in the customer journey and partners with product, operations and growth teams to mitigate it
- Tracks escalations to ensure appropriate service recovery
- Works with operations design team to ensure continuous improvement in service SOPs
- Drives adherence to key quality metrics
- Continuously monitors deviances in processes/ CSAT and employs corrective measures
Skills/ Experience Required :
- Experience in creating & executing a transformational customer experience journeys for customer service operations
- Attention to detail in all aspects around process, product, people & data
- Ownership and bias-for-action mindset to deliver a superior customer experience at scale
- Deep understanding of the TnQ processes - Manual and AI based - to improve the overall experience at Customer Service.
Professional Qualifications :
- Post Graduate with 7 - 12 years- experience in the customer service industry or at the client side
- Strong inclinations/expertise of process improvements and re engineering
- Experience of driving quality management systems to improve effectiveness in teams/ processes
- Excellent people managing skills across multiple teams/ locations
- Strong analytical, strategizing, problem-solving and reporting skills
- Extremely strong communication and writing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.