HR at Carrier Technologies India Limited
Views:246 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Carrier Technologies - Strategy Operations Role (7-10 yrs)
- As a global provider of sustainable building and refrigeration solutions, we are committed to making the world safer and more comfortable for generations to come.
- From the beginning, we have led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we keep customers at the center of every product and service we offer and we act quickly to exceed their expectations.
- The Carrier Digital team is reinventing the ways we do business and committing ourselves to working fast, remaining agile and advancing through experimentation and innovation.
Job Title: Strategy and Operations Lead
- As a Strategy and Operations Lead, you will be responsible to drive programs & growth initiatives to support the strategic direction of Digital Hub India for Carrier
- You will be responsible to draw out the strategy plans to drive programs by leveraging the latest technology that will enhance the digital capabilities of the organization
- You will be required to strategize plans to monitor adoption and dissemination of digital capabilities with various internal & external stakeholders
- You will be leading a team with a diverse array of talents & responsibilities and design program performance KPIs
- You will be engaging with global leadership to align and optimize existing and upcoming programs
- You will be designing & executing Digital Hub Indias governance strategy with agreed KPIs
- You will be responsible for developing budget plans in line with local & global requirements
- You will be responsible for implementing, according to plan, the program and project delivery methodology, establishing policies, standards, controls and systems to support the effective delivery of projects and programs.
- Track program risks, remediation and status with implementation of real-time dashboards
- Conduct meeting with external stakeholders (start-ups, universities, industry professionals, incubators) to establish partner connect & opportunities for growth
- Establish policies, standards, controls and systems to support the effective delivery of projects and programs
- Develop local & global charters for Digital Hub
- Identify and drive cost optimization initiatives for Digital Hub-India
- Plan gap assessments on program and governance execution and continually improvise the capabilities
- Timely and accurate reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Oversee preparation of documents such as Local & Global Charters, Digital Hub India Program Risk Tracker, Program Funding Proposals
- Build Cost Optimization Budget & Operating Plans
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have 7 to 10 years overall experience, with 3-4 years in a leadership role
- Experience in Program management, Budgeting, resource organization, task prioritization, scheduling, and achieving objectives on schedule and within budget
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to recognize problems, recommend solutions, and collaboratively implement changes
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to interface effectively with all levels within the organization, including executive and senior management teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge Project management tools and techniques is a plus (ie. JIRA, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.