Hiring team at Carpediem
Views:289 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Carpediem - Post Merger & Acquisition Integration Consultant I (8-10 yrs)
About the Role:
Mergers, Acquisitions and JVs are the order of the day, and it is no secret that "68% of mergers fail not because of flaws in strategy, but because of poor or clumsy integration."
As a firm, we seek to alter this statistic by working with business leaders to achieve the business case they made for the investment. Are you someone who would like to play a central role?
This role is for you if:
- You are an HR postgrad, and it has been 8-10 years since you entered the world of work.
- You are an MBA with 8-10 years of experience and have worked on the Corporate Development team.
- You have preferably been involved in M&A integration activity in your previous experiences.
- You are comfortable working with a wide cross-section of stakeholders (junior to senior, culturally diverse and so on)
- You will be able to express and hold your point of view in the presence of senior management. - You demonstrate executive presence.
- You have a keen sense of observation. You have the ability to read people and circumstances.
- You aim to pursue excellence and are uncompromising on quality.
- Someone who enjoys working in small teams and is unafraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Carpediem, since its inception 22 years ago, has built a consulting practice in areas of Organization Development, Employer Branding, Brand Building & Experience Design. Here is a short commentary on our advisory work in the first two consulting practices:
Seek the organisation's true potential.
Like sculptors, we chisel and mould the development of organisations for our clients so they are congruent with the vision and the brand. Our HR practice "zooms out" to design organisations for the future, mould culture, coach CXOs, and align people with the grand vision.
We also dabble in functional engagements linked to leadership assessment and development, talent development via competency frameworks and career path design, and design of performance and rewards mechanisms.
At this point, we are scaling our post M & A consulting practice, which is fairly strategic and delivers tangible long-term impact to businesses.
Cultivate brand employees love
In the 'War for Talent', can your business attract and retain the talent it needs? Our sweet spot lies at this cusp of brand and HR.
It's a three-pronged approach: Craft Employee Value Propositions (EVPs). Deliver on the promises to employees. Attract top talent for companies that aspire to be a great workplace and destination for talent. A strategic approach to this discipline is a must.
It's part of the Carpediem ethos to 'think and do', be an 'outsider and an insider', to travel on journeys 'short, but prefer longer ones'.
We are a growing boutique consulting firm of highly talented individuals with a blend of HR and Branding expertise. Our consultants engage with senior management in client companies from day 1; hence you will carry a large responsibility on your shoulders.
Carpediem offers the space to be unconventional in your thinking and to feel free to express yourself. We believe in the pursuit of excellence and in giving people the space to flourish.
We've worked with over 125 clients, many of whom we've had long-term associations with.
We're fortunate to have companies like Hindustan Unilever, Accenture, Tata Motors, Murugappa Group, Honeywell, InMobi, Texas Instruments, Piramal Group, United Spirits, SAB Miller, Royal Enfield, Allergan, redBus and Deutsche Bank, Redbus, Texas Instruments, and Computacenter to name a few on our client roster.