Hiring team at Carpediem
Views:628 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Carpediem - Employer Brand Manager (4-6 yrs)
Carpediem is driven by the desire to create iconic employer brands. We are advisors to companies that are purposeful and seeking to break new ground. They deserve the best talent, which is where we become architects.
What makes us unique is the employer branding space itself, our origins as a brand and people consulting firm, and the fact that we straddle the continuum of strategy and execution. We do not just advise brands; we take accountability for shaping them.
If you haven't had a stint with employer branding in the past, Carpediem will teach you the ropes. Soon you will be a brand champion, anchoring the growth in stature of your client as a place to work. You will dabble in creating and embedding employee value propositions, employer brand reputation management, digital media strategy, activating plans on campus, leading mass media branding efforts such as PR, and a lot more.
We are a growing boutique consulting firm of highly talented individuals with a blend of HR and Branding expertise. Our consultants engage with senior management in client companies from day 1; hence you will carry a large responsibility on your shoulders. Carpediem offers the space to experiment and learn, be unconventional in your thinking, and feel free to express yourself. We believe in the pursuit of excellence and in giving people the space to flourish. Carpediem will make you an all-rounder as you don many hats - a competent marketer, a developer of consulting frameworks, an employer brand evangelist, a member of the hiring team, and so on.
We will have great chemistry if you:
- Are keen to bet on and segue into the new emerging consulting area of Employer Branding.
- Are someone who finds building relationships easy. You will work with multiple stakeholders in our client ecosystem; hence tightrope walking is critical. Moreover, you will find that our team of consultants works very closely with one another
- Have a point of view! Our clients expect us to advise and guide them, not follow their instructions. - Keep in mind that folks in our client organizations are extremely bright people
- Write well! A lot of your copy will find itself on media platforms
- You can get your design agency to create communication that gets a lot of attention, enhancing the quality of talent your client is able to attract and increasing conversion rates. You will develop a lot of brand communication!
- Are passionate about building brands and open to doing whatever it takes
- Your source of energy needs to be internal, and you constantly seek to get better!
- What might you have done prior to considering Carpediem
- Have completed an MBA, though we are happy to speak with Graduates as well
- Worked in the corporate world for 4-8 years. It does not matter where; it could be a consulting firm, advertising agency, or part of a brand team
- If your prior experience has been solely in sales, the crossover is not impossible but could be a bit challenging
Carpediem is committed to growing the community of Employer Brand Managers in India.
Be part of this emerging breed of talent!
Carpediem (www.carpediem.in), since its inception 21 years ago, has built a consulting practice in Employer Branding, Brand Management, and Organization Development. Over time, we have developed many Brands of Choice by seamlessly straddling strategy and execution.
An emerging field, Employer Branding lies at the cusp of brand and HR. The approach is three-pronged: Craft Employee Value Propositions (EVPs). Deliver on the promises to employees. Attract top talent for companies that aspire to be a great place to work and a destination for talent.
Here is a blog that can help you get a deeper perspective on our approach to Employer Branding - https://carpediem.in/blog-employer-branding/
We've worked with over 100 clients, many of whom we've had long-term associations with.
We're fortunate to have companies like Hindustan Unilever, Accenture, Tata Motors, Murugappa Group, Honeywell, InMobi, Texas Instruments, Piramal Group, United Spirits, SAB Miller, Royal Enfield, Allergan, redBus and Deutsche Bank, Redbus, Texas Instruments, and Computacenter to name a few on our client roster.